Design / Build
The hallmark of a design/ build project is where a single firm is responsible for both design and construction of a project. The design /builder contracts directly with the subcontractors and is fully responsible for the delivery of the project.
Shore Break Electric typical design/build approach is to have the owner select a design /builder/ CM working on a professional fee basis who can implement many of the advantages of construction management along with design/ build such as:
- Early project cost guarantee
- Open book exposure of subcontractor costs
- Optimal scope change advocacy on behalf of the owner
- Shared savings with a guaranteed maximum price option
This eliminates any concern that the owner may have with splitting contract responsibilities, by creating CM/ builder and designer with capabilities tailored to the project. Design/ build is best suited for clients who want the simplicity of single source or have new or renovation projects that are highly schedule driven so it can most readily fast-track if required.
- Single point of responsibility for design and construction
- Fastest schedule delivery
- Early identification of guaranteed cost
From design to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your electrical project in the Seal Beach, Long Beach, Huntington Beach area is completed on time, on budget and up to code. Contact us today and we'll show you how we can put our knowledge to work for you.